Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

June 30, 2013

LIFE | Opps I did It again!

Cue visions of Bitney Spears and jazz hands!
As many other blogspot bloggers have reminded us...googlereader is leaving us high and dry tomorrow 1, July.
As you have noticed... I have been away from TEXTURE blog for sometime (coincidentally enough) my return to posting has aligned with googlereaders retirement (as they suggest to us).  Thankfully life obligations, changes and pressures have subsided for now - BACK TO ZEE blog!  I have really missed chatting with you all so...let us just say I am excited to be back.  I will tell you more about my absents in the coming weeks.  If you follow me on instagram you have an idea.

If you so choose- Stay connected with TEXTURE on bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment